Episode #190 – Ouija

Every Shocktober must come, sadly, to an end, but not without our longest (and best?) episode of the month. Dan Macabre, Booart Skellington, and Elliott Killin’ are joined by Hellie Haglund to discuss “Ouija,” the movie that captures the thrill of moving a piece of wood across a board. Meanwhile Stuart discovers the double-meaning to House II, Dan expands his masterful celebrity impression repertoire, which turns the tables on interrupting Elliott, and Hallie insists that Ingmar Bergman was a breast man.

Seconds
Creep
My Best Fiend
Ginza Cosmetics

Ouija_2014_poster

Starring Cate Planchette

Wikipedia summary of Ouija

skellie

Skellie Skegland doing her Hallie-ween dance.

Thanks for all the inquiries about the health of Lulu, Dan’s cat. Unfortunately, he and Sarah had to put her to sleep after 12 love-filled years. Her suffering is over, and now she’s sniffing Hallie’s boots in heaven. We miss her.

12106778_10208047019271213_3766557280445227432_n

Tags: , , , , , , ,

October 31st, 2015

1. conman says:

Keep on flopping in the free world! Quick question for my fellow floppers: a few episodes ago, Elliott thanked a listener for recommending a podcast to him that he was enjoying. I re-listened to the episodes I thought it was mentioned but didn’t hear it. Anyone remember what I’m talking about and what the podcast was called? Thanks

That head candle thing is a St. Lucia wreath.

3. Andy says:

Condolences to you and Sarah on the loss of Lulu. I’ll miss hearing about her on the podcast as she skulked around in the background. Losing a pet is always tough but inevitable. I hope you find another fantastic cat when the time is right.

On a happier note, thanks for making this a Shocktober to remember, Peaches.

4. Kyle says:

Funniest episode ever. πŸ™‚

5. Gzoref says:

Hallie was wrong about that Seinfeld episode with the big breasted waitress. The episode is called ‘The Maestro.’ The line, delivered by jerry, goes like this: “I haven’t seen four women like this together outside of a Russ Meyer film.”

6. Nina says:

It breaks my heart, as a cat lover and a Dan lover, to hear about the passing of Lulu. πŸ™ My own two little fluff balls are entering their golden years, and I often find myself wondering when I’ll have to say goodbye to them.

7. Xmas says:

Aww, Lulu!!! You have my condolences, Dan. I hope it wasn’t too hard letting her go πŸ™

8. Nina says:

Also, I think that Hallie needs to do voice work.

9. Ashley Shannon says:

I’m so sorry, Dan. Based on your Lulu anecdotes it’s clear that you were a wonderful kitty-dad.

10. Evan says:

Sorry to hear about your loss Dan. Here’s the American girl doll all dolled up for xmas.

11. Boognish says:

Nothing better than listening to the flop house podcast and being reminded that you haven’t listened to The Mollusk in a while!

12. noided says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your Lulu.

13. Pingback: Ouija: Origin Of Evil… Well, Like THIS Evil, Not All Evil

14. elsiekate says:

best devil: peter cook in the original “bedazzled.”