Episode #244 – Unforgettable

Our love (?) affair with Katherine Heigl continues, as we discuss the crazy ex-wife thriller “Unforgettable.” Meanwhile Elliott leans deep into dad jokes, Stuart discourses on the racism of a Mexican restaurant, and Dan”s covered in chili.

Someone discovered photoshop filters!

Wikipedia synopsis for Unforgettable

Movies recommended in this episode

The Shop Around the Corner
Thor: Ragnorok
Crimson Peak
The Lost City of Z

LIVE SHOWS

Dec. 9 –  San Francisco, at the Marines Memorial Theater

Tags: , , , , ,

November 11th, 2017

1. KatherineHiGal says:

Just letting you know, as someone who lives in San Diego almost every single Hispanic-owned Mexican restaurant near me has either a portrait of Pancho Villa or Emilio Zapata, numerous sombrero’s hanging on the walls, and cactus salt and pepper shakers. Coincidentally enough the only time I’ve ever seen a “Happy Fisherman” shirt in the wild was proudly nailed to the bathroom wall of one of those Mexican restaurants.

2. Gerbil says:

Fun episode guys. However can I politely request that you make the political tangents less… hate-y? I know things are polarized over there but it just came across like you really dislike brewery owners, or people with stubble, or.. something. Keep on floppin’.

3. Dina Zangwill says:

Great episode!

I’m excited to see you live!

I saw a flyer at a friend’s store a week ago and I had been listening to you guys when I walked into the store! It was destiny! I ran home to buy my tickets!

4. Timmy says:

What’s that Lassie? Elliot’s in the well??

5. Vardulon says:

Here’s a low-bitrate version for people with data caps – https://archive.org/details/TheFlopHouseEpisode244UnforgettableLowBitrate

6. Scott says:

My wife and I went to a free advance screening of this back it came out and we walked out after the ring scene out of mind numbing boredom. Apparently, we left right before it got crazy??? Life is sometimes a series of regrets.

7. Greg Pandatshang says:

Steve Mnuchin also executive produced Fire Walk With Me. What are you gonna do, not watch Fire Walk With Me?