Episode #229 – Assassin’s Creed

We discuss the movie made up entirely of video game cutscenes, Assassin’s Creed. Meanwhile Elliott does the classic “apple bit,” we hear another one of Stu’s goofs and bloops, and Dan’s sick voice is all gravely and such.

Paste theflophouse.libsyn.com/rss into iTunes (or your favorite podcatching software) to have new episodes of The Flop House delivered to you directly, as they’re release

Woah! I’m seeing double! Four Michael Fassbenders!

Wikipedia synopsis for Assasin’s Creed

Suddenly!
The Music Room
Critters 2

Tags: , , , , , ,

April 15th, 2017

“I am the Alpha and the Omega — Omega Supreme. I’m a rocket surrounded by train track that stays behind when I take off, but is somehow wherever I land. It’s a miracle, obviously.” – Transformer God

2. C says:

Haven’t listened yet, but “Wikipedia synopsis for Collateral Beauty” should probably be fixed.

3. C says:

Wow, I never thought I’d be able to correct Elliott about a musical, but the day has finally come. Chess wasn’t a Webber project; it was by Benny and Björn from ABBA! The only Webber connection is that Tim Rice wrote the lyrics – close, but no cigar.

Suck it, Kalan!

4. Brian says:

I kind of had your pal Brad’s criticism in my head the whole time. I guess it’s the movie’s fault for being too uninteresting. I mean I’ve never watched “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” but I kind of know the plot and characters from your previous podcast. No clue was Assassin’s Creed in about though.

Also how come there’s a link to the Wikipedia summary has “Wikipedia synopsis for Collateral Beauty”?

5. Adam Thompson says:

That Macaulay Culkin detour was great.

6. Kathryn says:

The riff on plays and musicals was a treat! Thanks guys, I guffawed!

7. K says:

When you guys do release another comic, please consider increasing the size of the images.

8. JN says:

Avril Princip.

9. Kristina Smith says:

Elliot is forgiven for the Chess comment because of all the other awesome and hilarious theatrical references he and the peaches made later in the podcast 🙂