Mr. Christmas himself, Alonso Duralde, of many other podcasts, returns to dissect the third, and most narratively sweaty, of the Santa Clause trilogy, “The Escape Clause.” Also, if you’re wondering who stole Cagemas, Dan says a few words about it. Let’s not say “goodbye” let’s just say “congratulations, Mr. Cage, on paying off your castles.”
Download the MP3 directly, HERE
Paste https://feeds.simplecast.com/EOAFriME into iTunes (or your favorite podcatching software) to have new episodes of The Flop House delivered to you directly, as they’re released.
Movies recommended in this episode:
Ever tried Microdosing? Visit Microdose.com and use FLOP for 30% off + Free Shipping.
TODAY is your LAST CHANCE to enter the SEXY XENOMORPH VIDEO CONTEST! The entry period ends with 2022!
Sexy Xenomorph Contest: Full Rules —
- To enter the contest, make a music video for the song Sexy Xenomorph (link to song in show notes) in a style of your choosing.
- Once you’ve completed your masterpiece, upload it as a public video on YouTube with the words “Sexy Xenomorph” somewhere in the title, and be sure to credit the music to Howell Dawdy’s Fast Track and The Flop House podcast somewhere in the video or video description.
- Once the video is uploaded, email a link to us at email@example.com with the subject line “Sexy Xenomorph Contest.”
- We’ll be accepting entries up to midnight on New Year’s Eve, 2022.
- Once we have all the entries, the Flop House gang will pick our favorite ones – somewhere between 5 and 10 depending on how many entries we get – and we’ll set up a page on our website where people can vote on who wins.
- The winner will get a Flop House prize pack and will get to pick a movie for us to cover.