Episode #206 – The Choice

Hallie rejoins us, while Elliott is briefly away, to determine whether any tears were jerked by the Nicholas Sparks tearjerker, The Choice. Meanwhile Stuart reveals the Hamburglar’s m-o, Dan discusses the strange things he’s slept on, and Hallie explains the romantic troubles of dating someone on the metric system.

Get a great deal on new Ray-Bans!

Get a great deal on new Ray-Bans!

Wikipedia synopsis for The Choice.

Movies recommended in this episode

Mr. Arkadin
Entertainment
Cross of Iron

Get tickets for our LIVE SHOW in D.C. in August!

Tags: , , , , , ,

June 11th, 2016

1. Andy says:

Hallie!!! All hail Hallie!

“She could be rich or maybe just lives on a rich person’s house.” And the rich person is all, “Can you please stop living on my house, because it’s weird and awkward? And how did you get up there, anyway?”

3. Kate says:

The only comfort in Elliot being away is having Hallie back!

“Double, double, boil and bubble. I got my wig on; I’m causing trouble.”

5. Cory says:

A heartwarming story about how cheating is a great way to win your happily ever after. Bonus car crash feature after the film.

6. Vardulon says:

Speaking as one of those people who watches/listens to everything at 2-2.5x speed, I’d advise people try it before judging. Not only do you get to enjoy a lot more television/movies/podcasts, I find it’s actually easier to focus on things at high speeds – when things move that fast, it’s hard to get distracted.

7. Liam says:

Winona Ryder: born 1971. The Hamburglar: first appeared 1971. Coincidence?

8. Gerald Fnord says:

The pudding brand in question is ‘Kozy Shack’. I wish that had been remembered, because there would have been possibilities in discussing what it’s like in the Cozy Shack, and what a great, comforting, basketball player Cozy Shaq is.