Episode #183 – Left Behind

No show notes on account of SUMMER.

Hair today, raptured tomorrow.

Hair today, raptured tomorrow.

Wikipedia synopsis of Left Behind.

Tags: , , , , , ,

July 26th, 2015

1. Andy says:

“T.U.R.T.L.E. Power” was written and performed by Partners in Kryme.
    MC Hammer was also featured on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack with the song “This is What We Do”

Another great show, Peaches plus Hallie.

• Andy says:

Elliott knew to point out that T.U.R.T.L.E. Power mistakenly identifies Raphael as the leader of the group yet none of you could point out that MC Hammer didn’t perform the song? Dan, as the supposed Leonardo (leader) of the Peaches I put most of the blame on you. Your Turtle Pass has been revoked. Turn in your Turtle Badge and your Turtle Gun…And your two Turtle Doves… and that box of Turtles. Mmmmm, I love Turtles.

• keith says:

Spin that wheel!

2. Max says:

I agree with Hallie’s assessment that she’s the secret star of the show. The episodes she guests in are always my favorite.

3. Jodhi says:

This podcast brings me so much joy. Thank you for continually giving us great content. You were all great, but the star of the show really stole said show.

4. Egbert Williams says:

I bet this episode will be floptastical.

5. Cyna says:

I’d just like to throw out that according to the Left Behind official spin-off book series for children, there absolutely are kids left behind after the rapture, some as young as like ten years old. I didn’t read very far in, but there weren’t any baby Hitlers that I remember, just children and teenagers who made the terrible, purgatory-worthy mistake of not believing in God.

6. Ethel says:

I love that Hallie recommends “We Are The Best!” and says it’s good for teenage girls – beautifully evocative and relatable. I saw the movie when it came out, but didn’t listen to this podcast till today.