Kevin Maher, our old friend, host of Kevin Geeks Out, and author of the new book Santa Doesn’t Need Your Help (with illustrations by New Yorker cartoonist Joe Dator) joins us to discuss the straight-to-Netflix film reboot of the old sitcom, The Munsters. And who better to direct this comedy film, than Rob Zombie, the rocker-turned-director known for his… light comic touch?
Also, for those wishing to enter the SEXY XENOMORPH VIDEO CONTEST, here is a direct link to the isolated song file for the song of the winter, Sexy Xenomorph. Contest rules can be found down below, if you prefer reading them with your eye-holes over hearing them with your ear-holes.
Download the MP3 directly, HERE
Paste https://feeds.simplecast.com/EOAFriME into iTunes (or your favorite podcatching software) to have new episodes of The Flop House delivered to you directly, as they’re released.
Wikipedia page for The Munsters
Movies recommended in this episode:
Ever tried Microdosing? Visit Microdose.com and use FLOP for 30% off + Free Shipping.
Sexy Xenomorph Contest: Full Rules —
- To enter the contest, make a music video for the song Sexy Xenomorph (link to song in show notes) in a style of your choosing.
- Once you’ve completed your masterpiece, upload it as a public video on YouTube with the words “Sexy Xenomorph” somewhere in the title, and be sure to credit the music to Howell Dawdy’s Fast Track and The Flop House podcast somewhere in the video or video description.
- Once the video is uploaded, email a link to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sexy Xenomorph Contest.”
- We’ll be accepting entries up to midnight on New Year’s Eve, 2022.
- Once we have all the entries, the Flop House gang will pick our favorite ones – somewhere between 5 and 10 depending on how many entries we get – and we’ll set up a page on our website where people can vote on who wins.
- The winner will get a Flop House prize pack and will get to pick a movie for us to cover.