How to give:
- Follow one of the links below to organizations that promote voting rights, charities defending the rights of people of color, or charities helping those who are struggling with hunger during the pandemic — or pick a charity of your choice. These are just suggestions!
- Donate $20 or more, and then go HERE to fill out a short form with your donation and contact information, to be entered in our charity raffle.
- We will accept raffle entries up until 10/31, one week after the live show.
- From those emails, 3 people or households will be chosen at random to get a prize pack of Flop House merch: an exclusive (at least until we’re touring again) package of a Flop House poster, enamel pin, and set of three stickers.
- AND, if we get more than 500 emailed receipts, we commit to doing another livestream in a couple of months!
- If you can’t afford to enter the raffle, any amount of charitable giving is still appreciated!
ORGANIZATIONS SUPPORTING VOTING RIGHTS
CHARITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS IN SUPPORT OF CIVIL RIGHTS:
HUNGER RELIEF CHARITIES:
Feeding America – connects you to your local food bank.
Freedom from Hunger – a CA-based charity focusing on feeding the poor, and women in particular.
Meals on Wheels – feeds the elderly and those unable to leave their apartment to procure their own meals.
No Kid Hungry – focuses on feeding America’s children.
Action Against Hunger – fights world hunger.
FH livestream: https://www.youtube.com/theflophousepodcast