How to give:
- Follow one of the below links to charities that help those struggling with hunger during the pandemic, or charities that support the rights of people of color — or pick a charity of your choice. These are just suggestions!
- If you want to be entered in our charity raffle, just donate $20 or more, and send a copy of your receipt (minus any personal information) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will accept emailed raffle entry receipts up until 6/13, one week after the live show.
- From those emails, 3 people or households will be chosen at random to get a prize pack of Flop House merch: an exclusive (at least until we’re touring again) package of a Flop House poster, enamel pin, and set of three stickers.
- AND, if we get more than 500 emailed receipts, we’ll assemble some Flop House favorite guests to do a table read of the sleazy and goofy Jennifer Lopez flop “The Boy Next Door!” So even if you don’t get a prize pack, everyone wins! Except us!
- If you can’t afford to enter the raffle, any amount of charitable giving is still appreciated!
CHARITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS IN SUPPORT OF CIVIL RIGHTS:
HUNGER RELIEF CHARITIES:
Feeding America – connects you to your local food bank.
Food Bank for New York City – feeds New York’s hungry.
L.A. Food Bank – feeds the hungry in Los Angeles.
Freedom from Hunger – a CA-based charity focusing on feeding the poor, and women in particular.
Meals on Wheels – feeds the elderly and those unable to leave their apartment to procure their own meals.
No Kid Hungry – focuses on feeding America’s children.
Action Against Hunger – fights world hunger.
FH livestream: https://www.youtube.com/c/theflophousepodcast