Episode #302 – CATS

SURPRISE! It’s an off-week extra episode, just because we didn’t want to go ANY longer without discussing that purrfect mewowsical, directed by Tomcat Hooper: CATS! It’s a show so big, we couldn’t do it without the dual returns of Cats enthusiast, Jenny Jaffe, and musical theater authority, Ms. Natalie Walker who was AT THE MOTHERFUCKING CATS PREMIERE! We know that there’s usually a bunch of gibberish at this point, teasing stuff from the episode, but just dive in, folks! IT’S CATS!

Meow and Forever

Press the play button above to listen to this episode.

Download it here, or paste https://feeds.simplecast.com/EOAFriME into iTunes (or your favorite podcatching software) to have new episodes delivered to you directly as they’re released.

Wikipedia synopsis of the “plot” of Cats

Who’s that random nobody standing next to Natalie Walker?

Best Worst Thing That Ever Could Have Happened

Black Christmas (2019)

CATS!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

January 11th, 2020

1. tshiif says:

YES! Truly, the ultimate surprise gift.

“I loved it. It was much better than Cats. I’m going to see it again, and again.”

• Alfje17 says:

Nah, you’re doing it wrong: you forgot to mention that you’re a Nigerian prince who wants to give everyone 14.6 million.

3. Tom h says:

I saw it based on the podcast and was disappointing that I thought it was ‘fine.”

The podcast made it sound like WTF moment happened every 15 seconds, but alas there were very few for me.

4. David says:

I’m here for the Tom Holland tag

5. Vardulon says:

Here’s a low-bitrate version for people with data caps -https://archive.org/details/theflophouseepisode302catslowbitrate

6. David says:

Viola Davies naturally snots when she cries. You can see it frequently in “How To Get Away With Murder”. I also work in VFX and usually the creative note we get from clients is to preserve as much of the natural acting as possible so I don’t think it’s CG snot. Fantastic show guys. The best episode in recent memory. Need those ladies to guest star in more episodes.

7. surlyrules!!! says:

I loved this podcast episode and laughed a lot. I saw it ON YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS; too bad it was so boring. I had trouble staying awake! I love your podcast. My daughter went to Earlham.

8. C says:

I liked your “tailor swiftly” joke, Stuart.

9. Pingback: 10 Podcasts for Discovering New Movies - The Buzz