Episode #142 – Getaway

Hawkey Holidays to all the little Flop House boys and girls. Your present is the movie-length chase scene Getaway.  Meanwhile,  Dan takes on the liberal media, Stuart gives one of his patented Flop House asides, and Elliott reminds us all of Dorf’s amazing performance in Don’t Look Now.

Not a movie about a creepy guy kidnapping Selena Gomez.

GETAWAY

Tags: , , , , ,

December 28th, 2013

1. Hamish Dee says:

Elliot really sticks up for Ethan Hawke as an actor. I guess my opinion has been tainted by Reality Bites and Waking Life and his novels. I’m not being fair, am I?

2. This One Here says:

Hey Stuart, the babe who pulls her dress down in Repossessed was Melissa Anne Moore. You might remember her or her boobs from such classics as Angelfist, Bikini Drive-In, Sorority House Massacre II, Hard to Die and One Man Army where she was leading lady opposite kick-boxing legend “Golden Boy” Jerry Trimble…as well as a little flick you may have heard of called The Invisible Maniac.

3. Meg says:

It’s Wizards of Waverly Place that Selena Gomez is known for. I have kids, so unfortunately, I’ve seen it.

4. Ivan says:

I’m disappointed that there was not a single mention of Million Dollar Getaway.

5. John says:

I watched frozen ground and it wasn’t so much that it was boring, just serious and grim, not really what you would want out of a nic cage movie

6. John K. says:

I think Dan’s comment about not wanting the show to become “three superior assholes looking down on the world” perfectly sums up a number of serious film podcasts out there. Great show again!

7. Cassandra says:

Soooo….when are you going to release a karaoke version of “He’s the Housecat (Arthur’s Theme)” aka The Song of the Autumn so I can cover it (preferably as Skeletor…THE WAY GOD INTENDED)?